Monday, September 15, 2008

The Day of the Lord

The Day of the Lord

I believe that DAY will have three elements spoken of in the Holy Scriptures, The Bible:

A) The Rapture of the Church (Rosh Hashanah September 2008)

All believers will be taken out of the world to join Christ in the wedding banquet of the Church in heaven. It will last one week (actually 7 years), the traditional feast of the Jewish wedding. See the parable of the Seven Virgins. Read Daniel about the timetable of weeks.

B) The Day of the Lord

This is also called the day of wrath or day of vengeance. When you read the Bible look and see how many times this day is spoken about. I believe it is also the time of the destruction of America see Revelation 18 (the daughter of Babylon, man’s rebellion against God). Also, when Ezekiel 38-39 take place, when the Gog Magog (Russia) moves against Israel, Russia is destroyed by God along with Damascus and Iran (Persia).

C) The time of Jacob’s Trouble

This is the time when Israel faces its greatest challenges and they are center stage of world events. To the point that the anti-christ tries to crown himself in the Jewish Temple.
It is the "time of Jacob’s trouble" , but, God will save them out of it. Read Isaiah, Jeremiah, Zechariah, Joel…While you’re at it read the entire Bible especially the New Testament Romans, Peter I, II James, Hebrews, Revelation, etc.

Do your homework, read and study for yourself, don’t take my word for it. I expect to go in the Rapture soon and very soon. If not this year, then next year, but I really think the signs of the times point to this year.

What do you think?

More importantly, what do you believe?

As for me, I believe every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life,
and no one comes to the Father except by Him.

Psalm 2
1 Why do the nations conspire and the peoples plot in vain?
2 The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together against the LORD and against his Anointed One.
3 "Let us break their chains," they say, "and throw off their fetters."
4 The One enthroned in heaven laughs; the Lord scoffs at them.
5 Then he rebukes them in his anger and terrifies them in his wrath, saying,
6 "I have installed my King on Zion, my holy hill."
7 I will proclaim the decree of the LORD : He said to me, "You are my Son ; today I have become your Father.
8 Ask of me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession.
9 You will rule them with an iron scepter; you will dash them to pieces like pottery."
10 Therefore, you kings, be wise; be warned, you rulers of the earth.
11 Serve the LORD with fear and rejoice with trembling.
12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry and you be destroyed in your way, for his wrath can flare up in a moment.

Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

No comments: