Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Bible Study

Dear Ones,

Here is a Bible Study for you, I pray you'll consider it.

This is my updated study of the Jewish Feast of Rosh HaShanah and how it ties in to "Easter" or Resurrection Sunday.

God's Word is delightfully perfect with truth on every page and it has withstood the ages. Not one "jot or tittle" will be left undone.

I always believed and knew the 7 feasts of the Jews had an important role because God made them for a reason...."a shadow of things to come" Colossians 2:16-17.

It also could be next year or in 10 or 20 years from now, but with all that is going on in the world I did not want to sit on this theory without sharing it with my dear family and friends. Remember we are told by Jesus in the Bible "to Watch and Pray".

Now, if you have any comments to my conclusion (theory) concerning these scriptures or references please feel free to let me know.

I believe every word of the Bible, and I believe the Jews will soon face the time of Jacob's Trouble. But they will be saved out of it.
"How awful that day will be! None will be like it. It will be a time of trouble for Jacob (aka The Jews), but he will be saved out of it."Jeremiah 30:7 It will lead to the Jews salvation. (see Romans chapters 9, 10, 11).

Your old Christian friend.
Written in Love,
Marcie
March 1, 2009

No comments: