Monday, January 5, 2009

Pray, Pray Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem!

Pray, Pray Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem!
These are indeed exciting times. No matter what, we claim the victory because of what God promises in the WORD.

Psalm 122:5-7

5 There the thrones for judgment stand,
the thrones of the house of David.
6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem:
"May those who love you be secure.
7 May there be peace within your walls
and security within your citadels."

Some day soon the Jews will say in their hearts of Jesus the Messiah.

Psalm 118:26
"Blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD. From the house of the LORD ." Jesus promised it when he said:

Matthew 23:37-40

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing. Look, your house is left to you desolate. For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, 'Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.'["
Jeremiah 31:9
9 They will come with weeping;
they will pray as I bring them back.
I will lead them beside streams of water
on a level path where they will not stumble,
because I am Israel's father,
and Ephraim is my firstborn son.


God the Father of Israel will lead them as He would have them go. God Bless Israel to
Jeremiah 30:11
I am with you and will save you,'
declares the LORD.
'Though I completely destroy all the nations
among which I scatter you,
I will not completely destroy you.
I will discipline you but only with justice;
I will not let you go entirely unpunished.'

I pray for Jerusalem, I pray for Judah and Israel.

May the heart of the Jews
Jeremiah 31:33
"This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time," declares the LORD. "I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

God Bless Israel now and Always.

No comments: